To have a good day is an art.. Here are some hints
Include those in your daily routine:
- Sleep 8 hours every night
- Fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains should make three quarters of every meal
- Walk 30 minutes
- Kindness, generosity, forgiveness, humility are important foundations of a healthy personality. Give love daily.
- Drink water. 8 cups or more.
- Don't act. Don't pretend. Don't lie. Don't say mean things to or about others because the most wonderful parts of your soul die a little each time you do.
- Don't be afraid. Whatever it is that you're afraid of, being scared is not going to change it really. Just do what you can as well as you can. Life unfolds and everything passes. Just don't be afraid.
But how are those related to the inexplicable belly? And to the art of having a good day?
Research shows that prolonged sleep deprivation can cause obesity, heart disease, depression, poor memory, poor professional judgment, poor self image, poor skin complexion, premature aging and wrinkles.
A diet that's high on processed foods, sugars and bad fats, and low on fresh produce, whole grains, and good fats, can lead to obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and the list goes on..
Finally, the right attitude is critical for staying happy and healthy . A stable psyche, founded on solid bonds with others, a confidence in the ability to cope with difficulties, and a mindset of learning and growth can help maintain composure in the face of difficulties and help see the opportunities and possibilities in those difficulties. The history of humanity is replete with calamities. No one's journey in the world is free of pain, frustration or suffering. No need to take those personally.
Have a good day.. Every day..